To provide the HIGHEST possible level of care without compromise.
- We use ONLY the best labs when crowns, bridges, dentures, etc. have to be made
- We use ONLY the highest quality products and companies and partner with the large reputable dental distributors to ensure we remain on the cutting edge of dental technology
- We are never satisfied until the patient is happy and will go to the extreme IF necessary to assure our patients our happy
- The doctors and staff continually pursue excellence through continuing education and remain committed to providing cutting edge dentistry
- We respect the individuality of each patient and strive to meet that persons goals in their oral health
- We strive to be available to our patients as much as possible and provide our regular patients with ways to communicate with us ANY time, we realize that emergencies do not always occur during ‘business’ hours.
- We realize we are a source of knowledge for oral health and the doctors and staff will go to every length to provide you with the information to better your health. If we do not know an answer, we will find out in a reasonable time and provide you with the information you need!
We make every effort to provide the highest level of dentistry to a wide range of patients, we realize that there are many hard working individuals out there that are underserved because of the high cost of dentistry.
- If arrangements are made before services are rendered I think you will find that we can find a solution to MOST situations
- Please see our payment options and if none of them seem to work for you call for a customized payment plan
Our staff is incredibly knowledgeable and would love the opportunity to be a part of your oral health. One of the more unique stories you may hear is how our doctors met each other.
Dr. Cregger met Dr. Schneider, whom we affectionately call Doc, when he became his golf caddy at just 15 years old. They hit it off right away, which led to Dr. Cregger taking care of Doc's yardwork. After much encouragement on Doc's behalf, Dr. Cregger applied and was accepted into the six-year dental program at the University of Missouri in Kansas City. The rest is history! Their friendship remained throughout Dr. Cregger's time in school and they have practiced together, without interruption, since 2006.
Dr. Schneider has been in practice since 1983, when he took over for Dr. Ray Krukenkamp. Dr. Schneider was thrilled at the opportunity to take over such a thriving, established practice. Dr. Krukenkamp started our early morning tradition with a 6am start time, but Dr. Schneider quickly had to change it to 5am to accommodate his growing practice. With Dr. Cregger's addition, and an even faster growing practice, another change had to be made. Our office is proud of our unique 4:30am start time (Monday-Thursday).
Why the crazy hours? We understand that many people are unable to miss work or other obligations for dental appointments. We have many patients that will come in before work, or even after if they are on night shift, to be seen. We feel that we open access to care for those that otherwise would let their oral health suffer if they could not come in early.
Dr. Schneider’s early North County roots took a unique turn one afternoon at a dental convention. A dentist named Dr. Calton came into a class late with his wife and there were no seats to be had. Dr. Schneider stood up immediately and gave Mrs. Calton his seat. Little did he know that small act of chivalry would lead his practice's future to our previous Town and Country location. Due to failing health, Dr. Calton contacted Dr. Schneider and informed him that he needed help covering patients. Dr. Schneider helped Dr. Calton out even though he really did not have the luxury of time with a young family at home and a busy practice in North County. One day after finishing up with patients Dr. Calton asked Dr. Schneider to open his hand, in it he placed the key to the office. This unique, but true story, is how the practice ended up in West County.
We are proud to share the story of our practice because, to this day, we still have patients from Dr. Krukenkamp and Dr. Calton that come to see us. We thank both of them for the start to our wonderful patient base and we thank those patients in particular for their loyalty. It is through your referrals and dedication that our practice has been able to thrive for so long. Both doctors that passed on their practice to Dr. Schneider made him promise ONE thing....to pass it on to another doctor the same way they had done for him.
In 2006, Dr. Cregger joined the practice after graduating from University of Missouri-Kansas City. It was evident that, as the two doctors began working together, the rapid growth would require a change to the office. In late 2008 Dr's Schneider and Cregger expanded to a larger location in the same building at Ballas and Clayton Road in the Town and Country Medical Building, which was just upstairs from our original office in Town and Country. As our practice continued to grow and thrive, it became clear that one more move and an expansion was needed to best treat our patients.
In March of 2020, Dr. Cregger opened up our current location at 1000 Des Peres Rd in Des Peres, MO. Dr. Cregger wanted to make sure he had the best for our patients! Our modern office demonstrates our willingness to keep up with the latest dentistry has to offer while maintaining the same level of customer service and dedication that has built the foundation of this practice over the past 80 years. Our current location boasts a spacious waiting room, ideal for social distancing, as well as a separate kid's waiting room with video games and other activities to keep kids occupied while they wait! We are like a family business that has been passed down over the years and we feel that separates us from many other offices that are simply bought and sold.